New FeaturesBooking From Resource MapsWe are very excited to release the ability to embed resource
We are very excited about this release as we introduce two new long-awaited features! Custom property management and time based rates.
See below for more information.
Resource Management Updates
- Custom properties for resources can now be defined and used to track any type of information you desire! Create custom properties to track text, dropdown lists, dates, monetary values, or numbers! You can setup and manage custom properties from Site Settings > Custom Properties.
User Management Updates
- Custom properties for users can now be defined and used to information about your users! Setup user properties to be admin only, or user editable from a user's Edit Membership window. You can setup and manage custom properties from Site Settings > Custom Properties.
Portal Management Updates
- Portal administrators can now define portal wide custom properties for resources, users, and sites! From portal administration select Settings > Custom Properties.
Reservation Platform Updates
- Time based rates are now available! Click the pencil below the clock on your Rates editing page to define rate unavailability. These rate "blackouts" will prevent users from selecting that rate during rate blackout times.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed inability for private site users to favorite resources on their dashboard.
- Created advanced options on the Site Settings page to change how resource QR Codes operate, including the ability to allow users to automatically join your site if the access is set to Open.