New FeaturesResourcesExternal resource calendars now show blocked times as well as actual reserved times. A
- Reservation and approval emails for updated reservations will now contain a list of changes at the top of the email.
- Added the ability to show form fields on calendar events, reservation view windows, and specify fields to show in emails. You can set this up by editing your forms and it will work for all form responses subsequently created.
- Added the ability to silence update notification emails when modifying requests.
- Added the ability to download all credential records in spreadsheet form.
- Created Contactless Check-In for kiosks by utilizing user QR Codes and your tablet's built-in camera! Please contact us if you're interested in learning more.
- Added a Live Map mode to kiosk to display your live map directly on a kiosk. Interactive features coming soon!
- Added an invoice status display anywhere a link to a specific invoice is found.
- Added each Reservation/Request's unique ID to the view window with quick access to copy it to your clipboard.
- Added the ability to specify booking time granularity to enforce booking on the hour, half hour, quarter hour, or any minute.
- Actual usage entries can now be deleted by Administrators from the Actual Usage report.
- Added the ability to schedule maintenance in your calendar even if a conflict already exists.
- Fixed some workflows around setting custom rates.
- Fixed preset account numbers not populating when editing reservations with multiple resources attached.
- Fixed sorting by some columns on Activity Reports.
- Fixed spending account administration bugs.
- Fixed editing multiple user groups in succession resulting in previous edits not being saved.
- Improved the rendering and updating efficiency of Live Maps.
- Resources marked as "Exclude from activity report" are now properly excluded from activity charts.
- Improved the speed of loading Site Settings on large sites.
- Remove categories from deactivated resources in the category filter.
- Days on the month calendar with partially blocked out times no longer show the entire day as blocked out.