Just a small update tonight! New FeaturesResourcesA new "Unlisted to Users who Cannot Reserve" option
This release has several enhancements including more tools for administrators and improved reservation management. We will be releasing in 2 or 3 phases over the next week to streamline the transition. This post is in regards to the Phase 1 updates.
- User approvers now correctly show on the reservation dialog box.
- Resource calendars have a new Jump to Site calendar button.
- Administrators now have the ability to force the creation of a reservation even when there is a conflict.
- Administrators can now mark a form as optional for moderators and administrators while having required fields for all other users.
- Kiosk reservations can now be authenticated with the same QR codes used for checking in and out.
- Kiosk editing page will now collapse kiosk cards to more easily manage several kiosks.
- The main search page now makes it easy to search within and across all of your site memberships.
- Users with their profile set to Searchable will now be discoverable through the main application search.
- Administrators can now set the display name of users after they are added to their site, so long as that user is not a member of any other site.
- Administrators can now silently add users to their site through the main application.
- Menus now support sub-menus.
- Fixed display issues when viewing and working with reservations on a calendar using Safari on iOS devices.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error on the dashboard if you lose access to a favorite resource.
- Fixed bugs in creating weekly blocks for some timezones ahead of UTC.
- Removed deactivated resources from related resource lists.
- Fixed a bug where approval status wouldn't carry forward when a multi-resource reservation with multiple approvals was edited by an administrator.
- Fixed denied reservations still showing in the calendar.