This release has several enhancements including more tools for administrators and improved reservation management. We will be releasing in 2 or 3 phases over the next week to streamline the transition. This post is in regards to the Phase 1 updates.
- User approvers now correctly show on the reservation dialog box.
- Resource calendars have a new Jump to Site calendar button.
- Administrators now have the ability to force the creation of a reservation even when there is a conflict.
- Administrators can now mark a form as optional for moderators and administrators while having required fields for all other users.
- Kiosk reservations can now be authenticated with the same QR codes used for checking in and out.
- Kiosk editing page will now collapse kiosk cards to more easily manage several kiosks.
- The main search page now makes it easy to search within and across all of your site memberships.
- Users with their profile set to Searchable will now be discoverable through the main application search.
- Administrators can now set the display name of users after they are added to their site, so long as that user is not a member of any other site.
- Administrators can now silently add users to their site through the main application.
- Menus now support sub-menus.
- Fixed display issues when viewing and working with reservations on a calendar using Safari on iOS devices.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error on the dashboard if you lose access to a favorite resource.
- Fixed bugs in creating weekly blocks for some timezones ahead of UTC.
- Removed deactivated resources from related resource lists.
- Fixed a bug where approval status wouldn't carry forward when a multi-resource reservation with multiple approvals was edited by an administrator.
- Fixed denied reservations still showing in the calendar.