Here's a small release on this very cold evening here in Hamilton, Ontario.
- Scripts can now return disclaimer messages even when a reservation is not in conflict.
- User uploads will now properly update users when only their email is specified. The QReserve User ID string is no longer required.
- Kiosks that show resources with multiple units will now display Available and show the number of available resources until all units are booked.
- Approval denials used inconsistent language throughout the application and is now "Deny" in all cases.
- Multi-resource reservations were not viewable to administrators from invoice items and inserting the purpose from them would fail.
- The order of approvers on a reservation is now consistent throguhout the application.