Today we have a maintenance release that turns some screws and oils the hinges.
- Reservation scripts just got smarter with the ability to query for specific resource availability and automatically inject new resources into a reservation!
- Activity reports now show reservation name overrides correctly.
- Recent requests are sorted newest to oldest on the dashboard now.
- Buffer periods are now displayed on reservation information windows.
- Upgrades to the reservation conflict checker engine to add some new optimizations.
- When using merge variables in mass messaging or email workflow tasks, ensure similar merge variables are replaced correctly.
- Fixed custom reports that relied on reservations incorrectly filtering by tag when including multi-resource reservations.
- Fixed the Performed By field missing from Maintence inputs when entered from a calendar.
- When creating a loan on a calendar in the past, automatically mark it returned at the end of the loan period instead of being instantly marked overdue.