With all the new features released lately, today's release is a smaller bug fix release to help things run a little bit smoother.
- Custom site user properties can now be types other than text including number (integer and decimal), boolean (Yes or No), and dropdown select.
- If you select a different time to view availability on a site page, clicking Reserve will now automatically show the booking window.
- Date fields on form now default to blank instead of today.
- Date and time pickers were mis-aligned in Safari.
- Reservation audit logs were missing timezone in the created time for new reservations.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a hidden text field had a minimum length and a value entered on a form.
- Removed the writing of null change audit logs when viewing subscription workflows.
- Templates are now filtered out of ICS feeds.