Have you ever wondered how other users view your site? What do things look like if you're in a certain user group? Wonder no more!
We are happy to introduce Test Users to easily define test accounts with various permission configurations that you can login as with only a click!
- Introducing Test Users to make viewing your site as a user with specific permissions configurations quick and easy. Create your first test user from the + Add User window today! Read more
- Project selection on reservations will now hide non-active projects by default so only active projects appear for selection. Use the Gear icon to show all projects regardless of current status.
- Improved searching for some resources that contained short instrument acronyms such as "PCR".
- Kiosks now support rate selection and account numbers.
- Added the ability to bulk archive resources from the multi-edit tool. We make sure you really really really want do to this first!
- Fixed incorrectly cloning weekly slots on a resource when the cloned resource became a request resource.
- Fixed inability to set non-text properties for users on the new user window.
- Fixed issues with multi-edit and boolean (Yes/No) properties not always saving.
- Fixed several small bugs that you probably never even noticed and now you never will!