It's almost the end of summer here in Ontario where the nights are getting cooler and the trees are just starting to turn colour here and there.
This release contains several bug fixes and a few new features but underneath the hood this release has been a MASSIVE effort from QReserve developers to update core components of the platform! I'd like to congratulate our team for all the hard work that went into this and for the many new features and benefits it will unlock in the coming months!
- Added the ability to generate invoices and collect payments immediately online with web integration requests and slot booking.
- Projects now have a site administrator/moderator hidden note feature.
- Outlook Add-on page now shows a more useful list of resources and ability to preview availability prior to booking.
- Approver notes can now be shown in a column on activity reports.
- Improved the responsiveness of weekly slots and reservation creation on sites with a large number of user groups.
- Invoices with credit card payments now show additional payment details on PDFs.
- Optimized the new spending account window on sites with a large number of users.
- Credential records are now included in user export and import.
- Users in some sites were unable to invite other users into their own projects.
- Custom rate requests failed to show on administrator dashboards when requests were hidden to users.
- Attempting to return a loan after the point where a user was allowed to resulted in an error being shown.
- Custom rate description lenght limits (127 characters) are now handled better in the application.
- Fixed the correct handling of all day long weekly slots.
- Fixed inability to add files to some maintenance logs.