Happy September and for those of you working in academic institutions, welcome to a new school year! Today we have a few minor fixes and improvements and a significant update for how approval workflows run when approving multi-resource reservations.
- Multi-Resource Approval Improvements: When a reservation contains multiple resources with the same approver, that approver will only receive one email and will be able to approve or deny all reservations at once. Individual sub-reservations can still be decided separately or decided all at once from your dashboard.
- Deactivated credential classes no longer show records to users or notify users of expirying records.
- RSVP buttons in emails should have better spacing in Outlook.
- When filtering on multiple resources on a calendar, searching by typing in a name would incorrectly clear previously selected resources.
- Subscription failure log emails showed QReserve Bot as the user in some cases.
- Allow test users to join projects.