I know! Another release so quickly. September is busy for you and so it's busy for us making sure QReserve is running well. Today we have a bunch of little patches that you likely never noticed but if you did then we're happy to say they are fixed!
- When adding a new user, administrators are warned if another user with the exact same name but a different email address is already a member of their site.
- Live maps would sometimes show a circle with a line through it over a resource in edit mode.
- Kiosks with late checkout enabled didn't allow late checkouts past the checkout window that is meant to only apply within the app, not in person on a kiosk.
- Some people making a reservation on a web integration would receive duplicate confirmation emails.
- If filtering by supervisor in activity reports, the filtered value would be replaced by a random user after applying filters.
- Attempting to remove an approver of a deactivated user would result in an error.
- Audit log entries for approval updates were not recording the approver as the actor.