Have you ever seen a hot sauce eating competition? This weekend we were visiting the Ancaster Fair and witnessed this spectacle of an event. I couldn't believe the pain those contestants wilfully put themselves through! That said, here are some improvements and fixes to ensure you experience nothing as 🌶 spicy as those hot sauces in QReserve.
- Portal user administration provides a new User Audit tool to find users within a portal across multiple sites and quickly see the sites they are members of and easily remove them if necessary.
- Live Maps now work much better with resources configured with weekly slots! So long as the filtered time on the live map is within an available weekly slot, the region will show as available and clicking on it will bring you to the slot selection page to finalize your reservation.
- Added a "Move to reservation end time" option on the Actual Usage report to easily rectify actual usage entries that were never properly ended due to a failure to check-out or for other reasons.
- Added an option to change the sort order of events on a site calendar to sort by resource name first and then start time (available in Site Settings under Reservations).
- Added the ability to hide the reserved for name override field on a per resource basis.
- Fixed the Invoices and Quotes tabs sometimes being mixed up.
- Fixed the Delete Approver option from the resources table not working.
- Fixed the requests table incorrectly showing single days when a site was restricted to timeline view only.