This release has several enhancements including more tools for administrators and improved reservation management. We
We are very excited about two major new features being made available with this release: Projects and Invoices!
Project Management Updates
- New: The project management module allows users to group reservations, requests, users, and files together to easily manage and track related activity.
Invoices and Quotes Updates
- New: The invoices module allows you to create invoices directly from reservations, with ad-hoc items, or a combination of both. Send invoices out directly to users with automatically generated professional PDFs.
Resource Management Updates
- Fixed: Date properties were incorrectly showing as integers on resource pages instead of dates.
- Fixed: Rates are now shown in proper order and with proper blackout times on the resource page.
Reservation Platform Updates
- New: Approvers will now see any Form data directly in their approval email to help them make more informed approval decisions.
- New: Site administrators are now able to override minimum and maximum reservation duration limits when editing or creating their own reservations.
- New: Ability to prevent the creation of reservations within a specific time window relative to the current time. For example, you can limit users to creating reservations no less than 24 hours in advance.
- New: When viewing agenda mode in calendars, additional information is shown on reservation boxes including supervisors.
- New: Timeline views now sort resources into their respective display categories.
- New: A new Supervisor Summary CSV report is available from the Download menu that consolidates all usage to a given supervisor and account number over the filtered date range.
- New: Added form detatils to the Details CSV downloadable report.
- New: Improved the UX ov the Activity reports when Forms are available.
- Fixed: Ensure the Reserve button is removed when a resource temporarily has reservations disabled.
- Fixed: Kiosks are now more robust against network distruptions by displaying cached data when new data is unavailable.
User Management Updates
- New: Users are able to have default billing addresses associated with their accounts and, if desired, set their address themselves. See Site Settings > Users & Reservations. If desired, there is also the option to prompt users without a billing address on file to provide one.
- New: Users can now have barcodes associated with their profile, such as from a staff or student card. When a user's barcode is scanned on Activity reports, the filter will automatically filter to that user.
- New: Ability to force users to only provide pre-defined account numbers when making reservations.
General Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- New: Sites can now disable contact boxes on the site page if this functionality is not desired.
- Speed improvements.