This release has several enhancements including more tools for administrators and improved reservation management. We
This release, and the next several, have a focus on optimization, enhancing, and polishing. As QReserve continues to grow, we know the importance of providing a reliable, stable platform. That's why we are continuing to invest in infrastructure enhancements, bug fixes, and optimizations to improve.
- Made access to your reservations and check-in/-out from your Dashboard on mobile even easier by moving them to the top and increasing the touch area of the buttons.
- Requests can now be sorted by the original created date instead of the last edited date.
- Status Details for projects is now shown in the Projects table.
- Original Created Date is now available on Activity Reports.
- Calendars now have a Jump To Date option to jump anywhere in time quickly (no flux capacitor required).
- Capacity reports can now be downloaded in CSV format.
- Resources can send an alert to a designated email address if an actual usage session lasts longer than a specified time.
- You can now directly link with QuickBooks Online to push QReserve invoices and payment information into your accounting software.
- Invoices can now be set to automatically reoccur and automatically send on their specified date.
- We have made several enhancements to increase the performance of the calendar pages, especially on large sites with hundreds of monthly reservations and thousands of users.
- Fixed editing some old reservations from your history page.
- Ensured all related resources now display on a resource's main page.
What We're Working On
- Recurring reservation enhancements including improved editing capabilities!
- More reservation / request searching and filtering options.
- Improved user management options.