Security UpdateEffective immediately, we have disabled support for TLSv1.1, and older version of secure
- Selecting the "Availability" column in Resource Management (hover over the second or third column and click the pencil), will now list who is currently using resources.
- Loans that go overdue are now permanently recorded as overdue loans when viewing loan and reservation histories.
- Fixed reservation bugs related to loanable resources with more than 1 unit.
- Added the ability to create blackout periods for loanable resources.
- Capacity report includes additional details and per-unit breakdowns for improved readability and insight.
Portal/Organization Wide Training Record Management
- Portal administrators are now able to define and log training records for users across their entire portal, allowing sites within that portal to require portal level training before booking time on resources.
As always, there are bug fixes and user experience enhancements throughout the application as well.
Have any questions about this release or any of the updates mentioned above? Please don't hesitate to get in touch!