As COVID-19 restrictions continue to lift, QReserve's flexible scheduling tools are here to support your
As we welcome everyone back to a new (academic) year, we have packed a bunch of great things into this new release that's been in the works for quite a while. We're excited to share these new tools and features with you!
Resource Management Updates
A new Audit Log report is available to see a history (now moving forward) of changes to data in your site, specifically resource and site properties.
A new Inventory Tracking mode is available to help track depleting, or consumable, resources used in your site. Read more here
User Management Updates
- Mass messaging now allows you to select users based on whether they have used a specific resource in the recent past. Simply select your resource and the number of days in your usage window and the users will automatically be selected. Read more here
Reservation Platform Updates
- User based spending accounts are an incredibly powerful new feature available to all premium users! A spending account allows you to provide an account to users and then, by enabling the Debit option on a resource, allows that user to spend out of their account. Once an account is depleted, an approver for that user can be required to approve future spending. Accounts can be one-time or even reoccurring (e.g. monthly or weekly spending limits. Read more here
General Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue creating blackouts or time based rate blackouts in certain timezones.
- Added the units name field to more places in the site including when reservations are made and viewed.
- If your site has custom properties defined then you can now import values for those custom properties with CSV bulk uploads. Simply download the template from the Bulk Upload window to have those columns setup automatically.