We may be quarantined but that doesn't mean we can't release a big new update for you!
- Reservation confirmation emails will now show your site's logo if you have uploaded one.
- Credentials now list who added the credential record.
- If actual usage is recorded in any way, the total actual usage time is now displayed on the Activity Report and on the Details CSV.
- Improved the visual appearance of the activity report table.
- Custom reports now support the generation of Microsoft Word templates.
- Added the ability to copy an invoice to a new quote.
- Files attached to forms in a reservation confirmation or approval email can now be clicked to download after logging in.
- Properties can now be hidden on resource pages by going to Site Settings | Properties and disabling any properties you wish to hide.
- Invoices can now be created directly from actual usage records.
- Actual Usage records can now be created via the API by opening a session and later closing a session. See the Advanced Scripting Options in the Actual Usage tab of a Resource for more information.
- Actual Usage charts are now available as a beta test - more coming!
- Forms can now easily be re-ordered with an Order Priority value.
- Added an Agenda view for calendar schedules.
- Rates are now shown in an easier to view mode when 1 or 2 rates are defined on any particular resource.
- All-day maintenance can now be displayed on the site calendar.
- Restricted and Private sites can now specify a list of unrestricted email domains to allow local users to join without a join code.
- Forms can now have Checkbox Lists to ask users to check off many different options.
- Projects will now notify users of changes once per day.
- When adding multiple resources the resource class would reset each time.
- Deleting a form from a site failed to first detach it from existing resources.
- Creating maintenance from the administration page could fail to set the Performed By user correctly.
- Portal administrators were unable to view some portal sites when they were not an active member of that site.
- Improved the colour contrast of the close button on modal windows.
- Improved the visual appearance of calendar toolbars on mobile devices.
- Blackouts sometimes incorrectly showed on the site calendar.